We are gearing up to attend the St. George Family History Expo at the end of February, and in conjunction with that, I am pleased as punch to announce our first ever (da-da-da-dahh!) Family Threads Contest!!!
The Winner will receive these awesome prizes:
- Two free registrations for St. George Family History Expo ($140 value)
- One-year Premium Family Photoloom Membership ($39 value)
- Publication of your photo & story
To enter, simply send a family history photo (.jpg or .png files only, please) along with a short personal essay, memory, or story about that photo to renee(at)photoloom(dot)com. Be sure to include “Family Threads Contest” in the subject line of your email.
Check out our Family Threads series if you want to get a better idea of what we’re looking for.
Nuts & Bolts:
- Entries may be 100-500 words in length, and must include both a picture and a story.
- Entries must not have been previously published.
- Submission deadline is midnight February 16. Winners will be announced February 21.
- No prize substitutions will be made.
- Winners will be determined by highly unscientific, subjective methods, but if your story makes us laugh or cry, you’ll have a better chance. The decisions of the judges are entirely their own, and are final.