February was an exciting month at Photoloom all the way around! For starters, we’ve made big changes to our pricing model. Family Photoloom now offers a FREE account that will meet the needs of most casual users. Free Membership now provides a much broader range of service than our previous “Trial” account, and includes up to 200 image uploads and 10 guests. Sign up today!
Upgraded “Premium Membership” will still be available to individuals and organizations that need heftier service, still at the low price of $39 a year. Premium Membership includes unlimited uploads and unlimited guests, plus a personalized Family Photoloom URL (i.e., ww.familyphotoloom.com/smith). Additionally, we now also offer Lifetime Premium Membership for a one-time only service fee of $90.
I don’t want this post to go on forever, so here’s a quick overview of the recent updates, changes, and improvements we’ve experienced:
- New Membership structure:
- FREE – Updated & Expanded to 200 pictures/ 10 guests
- Premium Members – Additional benefits include unlimited pictures / unlimited guests (yearly service fee)
- NEW Lifetime Premium – A one-time service fee gets you Family Photoloom for life.
- New affiliates:
- Use your Family Photoloom images to create charts and beautiful heirloom-quality art.
- Keep checking back – we will be adding more affiliates soon!
- New Account functions:
- Quick rotation of images that are sideways or upside-down
- Easy merging of duplicate records
- New FamilySearch Certification:
- Import information from New FamilySearch into Family Photoloom.
- Link ancestors photographs and documents into the New FamilySearch Global tree
- New website:
- Complete website renovation
- New blog location – we’ve moved from Blogger to WordPress!
Please take some time to visit our website, log into your account, and check out our new features. And please tell your friends and family about Family Photoloom!P.S. Just a note on our new blog location: I had to clear my cache for the redirect from the Photoloom website (Menu►Read►Our Blog) to work. So, if you’ve visited our blog before by going through our website, you may need to do the same thing. When is this computer just going to learn to read my mind? Wait, no, I don’t want that. I take that back.)
Ignore – YWWTJXW6NMGF