We are constantly working to make Family Photoloom better and easier for you, and today we want to introduce you to our newest feature: Super-easy record merging.
When using Family Photoloom, you may occasionally find that you have created duplicate records for an individual. (If you import data from New FamilySearch, it is even easier to wind up with duplicate records.)
- Click (using the mouse) to select on the 1st record you would like to merge.
- Hold down the Ctrl-key (Windows users), or the Command/Apple key (Mac users). While holding this key down on the keyboard, use the mouse to select the second record to merge.
- Click either one of the green “MERGE” buttons.
That’s it, your records are merged!
Performing a merge of two records will combine:
- The record’s vital information (name, death, birth date/place)
- All portraits created with the two records
- All relationships created with the two records
Ready to start hanging pictures on your family tree? Sign up for your FREE Family Photoloom membership today!